Welcome to Ebar services
- All deliveries must be received by persons aged 21 and above and Non-Muslim
- We reserve the right to request for a valid photo ID to verify recipient’s age
- We reserve the right to reject your purchase if you appear intoxicated or are physically or verbally abusive to any of our team members
You may use the Site without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Site, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. All registration information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password. We may suspend or terminate your access at any time with or without notice.
Payments and Promotions
- Payment methods offered are via banking online and Credit Card payment.
- All discounts or promotions only applies to our selected alcoholic products.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Email and Password: Access to the Ebar Service is accomplished through the use of an email address and a password of your choice upon registration. You are solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized access to your account by any person. You agree to bear all responsibility for the confidentiality of your password and all use or charges incurred from use of the Ebar Service with your password. You agree to notify Ebar promptly of any unauthorized use of your password and you will remain liable for any use of the Ebar Service until you notify Ebar of the unauthorized use of your password.
- Your Account: You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your account and password to access the Ebar Service. You agree and accept responsibility for keeping all your account information current,
- or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation, imposed by the local governing body of the country of origin for the user, or without all required approvals, licenses, or exemptions; (f) including address, payment information, telephone number, e-mail address, and alternate receiver for your order. You can update your information on our Web site or contact our Customer Service department. You agree that you will not provide fraudulent information and that you are solely responsible for any information you provide to Ebar, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and for restricting access to your computer. You will comply with all laws applicable to your activities on the Site and with this Agreement. Ebar will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your payment information remains confidential, and is available only to personnel who have a need to know such information in connection with providing you the Ebar Service.
- You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur under your account or password, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Ebar Service, which includes, without limitation, use of the Ebar Service to: (a) disseminate or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters, or unsolicited commercial e-mail; (b) disseminate or transmit material that, to a reasonable person, may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening, or malicious; (c) disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software, or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any person; (d) create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication; (e) export, re-exportinterfere with, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Ebar Service or any other computer network; (g) disseminate or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program; or (h) engage in any other activity deemed by Ebar to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE Ebar, THE SITE, AND THE INTERNET IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE Ebar SERVICE, THE SITE, AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Ebar DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO EBAR SERVICE, THE SITE, OR ITS CONTENTS OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EBAR SERVICE; EBAR DOES NOT ADOPT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY MANUFACTURER OR MERCHANT OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS. EBAR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE EBAR SERVICES. EBAR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER EBAR NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, ” EBAR PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE EBAR SERVICE, OR THE INTERNET. EBAR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE EBAR SERVICE AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. EBAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR ORDER OR THE QUANTITY OF A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU MAY ORDER. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Ebar Parties, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your Ebar Service.
Amendment: Ebar may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately. By using this Site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound.